IS UR HEART.....?

ALBUMS

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Sunday, June 20, 2010

2headed snakes

Hi All,
We already discussed in our previous posting about 5 headed snake Images, As I told u I didn't believe that those imTwo Head - 5 head snakesages are real.




But I believe 2 headed snake is there in world... I don't think its rare... Even in human also I have read many news about the two headed baby. The snake itself is very scaring one for me... Even many of them having such snakes as a pet.. (very interesting persons...)

Any of you seen such snakes please share with me ... I am very eager to discuss about that...




ON SEING THIS MY FND COMENT IS

suraj said... I think snake with 5 headed are as commen and rare as in human and others living being,,,,I think its nature and it may have n number of variations in itself,,Every thing can be possible here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEY ONCE VISIT ME